Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Tea Party

I did my first Scrappy Hour over at CMK on Monday (since kickboxing was canceled this week). Basically the challenge was to use as many tags as possible on a layout. Originally I was quite skeptical about it, but now I love the end result!





And even better, I got my second page completed! I have a whole stack of layouts with an incomplete (ie: not even started) second page. STARTING TODAY - I am going to challenge myself to work on second pages. Hmmm, at least 1 a week seems reasonable. This would be so wonderful to accomplish. When I make a layout w/o the second page, I store all the papers to make the second page so that I won't use them. Just finishing up second pages should free up quite a bit of space.

Well today is the 4th. We're heading to the water park for part of the day. Then we'll probably just hang out at home this evening. Have a great 4th!

1 Comments:

Blogger creasa said...

Gorgeous layout! Glad to see you finally using some of those KI Goodies!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home