Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 14, 2006

Scenes from Girl Scout Camp






Well the big word for yesterday was HEAT! It was hot at GS Camp! The girls did have a great time (most of the time) though. Here are some pictures of camp (ok my pictures are a bit out of order).

What did we do? Well we learned how to read a compass (something new for me). We made pet rocks (mine was a butterfly and Allie's was a snail). We made badge holders. We made all 85 of our swaps (small crafts that pin on your hat that you trade with other kids). We took turns on the rope bridge. We have plenty on the docket for today too.

First thing I did when I got home was make a bee-line for the shower. Then I enjoyed a piece of birthday cake. Clay made this cake for me. Didn't he do a great job. And it tasted great too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home