Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Minds Eye Design Team Call 2006




This is my altered entry into the contest. I really love this journal and plan to take it on our vacation to Wisconsin later this summer. This was really made from envelopes (quite strong envelopes). It has 10 envelopes that I got for $.15 each at L&V in Leavenworth. I cut the ends off of all the envelopes so that I could put big tags in the slots for extra journaling, pictures, heck it's even big enough to store brochures. I've had the envelopes for quite some time now, and I've been dying to come up with a reason to use them....and now I have that reason.

I have 10 more of those envelopes, but I'm thinking that I may have to go buy some more of them. You never know how many you'll need!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

That looks awesome! What exactly are these envelopes? I may want to copy this idea for a mini book I am making of my parent's recent vacay.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home