Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Getting a few scrappy projects tied up.



What is t
his? It's a store display I picked up real cheap at my church garage sale. What am I going to do with it? I don't have a clue. I'd welcome any suggestions. The only thing I can think to do with it is to use it as a display for mini albums in my scrap room.



I also finished a mini album for our upcoming vacation. I know I'll want to come home and show off my favorite pictures right away so I've already done most of the work (remember, I said favorite pictures).



This is a Maya Road chipboard album and the papers are from the Art Warehouse Vibe line.



The stamps are AW, Safrassa Lass (sp?), Stampin UP and Archivers bargain aisle. There are very few embellishments in this album.



Since I don't know how many or what size the pictures are, I wanted to leave plenty of space for that. So I just did up the basic pages, and will embellish as I add pictures in. But I've done the hard part so I'm hoping I will have an album to show off within days of returning home.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home