Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I did a lot of scrapping this weekend.

And at least for this week, I've met my goal to do at least one second page. Take a peek. This is the companion page for one of my submissions to the Fancy Pants design team.



This 2 pager is from last week. I finally learned how to photograph fireworks! These papers are from Creative Imaginations. I felt like I was cutting out stars forever.





Lastly, Allie and I started designing the goodie bags for her birthday party. Each girl will get a purse (minus the ribbon because that was too messy). Not sure what will go into them yet though.



Pretty cute huh. I'd love one in a larger form. The purses are from the dollar spot at Target. The flowers are felt, cut with my sizzix and scissors then sew on with buttons in the middle. Each girl will get her name on a tag. I just have to figure out where to get several of those darn ball chains.

Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home