Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

with all these Christmas projects I have had going on this weekend. I altered the Starbucks Advent Tree that I purchased last year. They are still selling them this year if you want on for yourself. I just used pattern paper, stamps and a white pen on mine. I love the look of flowers and buttons, but I decided to keep it pretty simple. I really couldn't figure out what I wanted to do to the top. Finally I cut some bazzill into strips and sewed a zig zag stitch down the middle and fashioned the pieces into a bow.



I've only filled a few boxes with notes. I need to get some candy and trinkets to fill up the remaining days. The papers are made by imaginisce. The stamps are Stampin Up.

I made this wall plaque for my friend who had a baby at the end of October. I made her a set for her daughter born about 18 months ago and she wanted another one for her new addition. Luckily I still had some of the paper left to make one. I really like the ones I made for her daughter though - but I didn't have enough of it all.



This weekend I was busy creating projects to submit to Homegrown Hospitality. It's a very cute magazine jam packed with ideas of gifts to make. Such cute stuff in there. Anyhow, I'm not sure if I can post the projects I submitted, but here are a few peeks. I love how my projects turned out and I have my fingers crossed that they will too.







Today I started working on my January layouts class. I've only completed 1 so far. 2 to go. Plus I'm hoping to have my February class (gift cone and mini card/album) ready to go by Saturday too. I need to get to work on this stuff.

Have a great week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Flanders said...

Your projects are gorgeous, Lisa!! Can't wait to see the whole pictures!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Raechelle Bellus said...

Your advent tree is gorgeous Lisa!!! Good luck on the submissions, they'd be crazy not to pick your projects up. :)
Rae

11:47 AM  
Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

Your work is blowing me away girl!!! good luck getting your class stuff done!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

What cute projects! Good luck with the Homegrown Hospitality submissions. Knowing your quality of work, I think that you have a pretty good chance! smiles...

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the advent tree!!!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home