Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's a holiday weekend!

And thankfully I'm doing much better. My leg doesn't really hurt any more (unless I standing and not moving around). It doesn't hurt to walk, but I'm walking with a limp because if I walk normally it does hurt. And it doesn't hurt when I relaxing (though it aches sometimes). I just can't do anything that requires standing around. I can only stand for about 30 seconds before it starts hurting. Don't ask my why I can walk but I can't stand. Crazy. And anytime I am sitting around, I still need to keep my leg elevated. If I over do it, then my leg turns red and begins to swell a bit again (though nowhere near as bad as it was).

I wanted to share with you this awesome RAK I got from Carolyn at CMK. It didn't seem much like a RAK....it seemed more like I won the big prize at a CMK online crop. So many goodies. And awesome product too. I received this the day I found out I had the clot. Timing was perfect. It sure cheered me up, even though it has taken me over 2 weeks to get it all put away. Take a peek:



I haven't been able to scrap for over 2 weeks. I hope to change that this weekend. I don't think I"ll be able to sit comfortably in my space for hours, so I'll have to work quick or work in shifts. I want to try to challenge myself to do a layout in under 1 hour. Sounds easy for most people...but definately not me. I'm too slow! I've slowly been picking up my space for the last couple of days and it's almost ready for some scrapping.

Needless to say I am now behind on my personal challenge to finish at least 1 project or layout a weekend. But the last weekend I scrapped, I completed 2 layouts. I'll post them now. I created the first pages over 1 year ago and just now got the right hand pages done. So I'll post both pages for your viewing pleasure. These second pages are really going quick. I figure I spent plenty of time creating the left page, that the right pages are basically serving as a way to display more pictures and give more information. I haven't been fussing over them, but funny that I like them anyhow.

I created this layout with my first kit from Treasured Scrapbooking about a year ago.




And this layout I lifted from a member over at Treasured Scrapbooking sometime in 2006. It's been so long that I'm sorry I can't give credit where credit is due.




Well thanks for dropping by. I sure hope to have more pictures before the end of the holiday weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home