Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another busy week of Scrapping!

But first of all, Friday the 13th was my birthday. And on that day, I received my new zoom lens via Fedex. I'm sooooo glad to have that! I've used it some, but I'm itching to put it to the test.

Here as some creations of this past weekend...2 two page layouts and a garland which I just adore. And I had some creative input from my mom and sister on the garland. I've enjoyed some serious scrapbooking time (at least for me) for the last 3 weeks. Unfortunately that time will be slowing down, but I will still have plenty of time.

The first project is a garland I made for Paper Trunk Designer of the Month (PTDOM). Paper Trunk is a new manufacturer and the owner/designer Carrie is a fellow CMKer. She has wonderful papers and stamps. I'm lucky enough to already have all the papers, and I'm just waiting for the opportunity to get my hands on those stamps. Anyhow, here is my entry. Unfortunately we could only send one photo so I didn't get to send the up close picture. I'm hoping that Carrie will see the other picture here on my blog.




This was just a layout I did for fun to use up some of my stash. I taught a similar class at Captured Memories earlier this year. I loved using my new Stampin Up spiral punch (to make it look like notebook paper). The papers are by 7 Gypsies.




This layout was for Friday's Scrappy Hour at CMK. This scrappy hour focused on buttons. Rachel did a great job and I hope to host my own Scrappy Hour someday. I used Imaginisce papers on this one. I did penwork galore on here. Finally I just had to say enough is enough and step away from the pen.




I still have yet to complete my challenge of last weekend...to finish at least 1 of my unfinished layouts a week. But last week I did 2, so I won't feel quite so bad if I don't get one completed before the end of the day. I'm gonna try though.

Have a good week you all!


**EDITED TO ADD**: I did it. I completed my challenge and finished a layout. I was able to do it real quickly because I already had the pictures printed and ready. I slapped the pictures on the page, did a little journaling and spent about 10 minutes embellishing it and now I can call it done! Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home