Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Captured Memories January Layouts Class

I just completed my January layouts for Captured Memories.



It might be kinda hard to see, but the mitten has glittered felt on it.



And on this layout, there is glittered snowflakes on the snowman's hat and scarf. I got this cute idea from this incredibly adorable card made by Rae for CMK's Scenic Route Contest this month. I used my new glue stamp pad with this and it totally rocks! Everybody who stamps needs one of these!



And I hope you can all tell that the letters spelling "cocoa" are actually marshmallows. I think my cup came out pretty good, so I'm excited about that. I was afraid it wouldn't look like much of a cup.

Well I haven't heard from Homegrown Hospitality, so I will probably be able to post pictures of the projects soon (see below post).

Tomorrow is a day for moms. A bunch of us are dropping our kids off at school, then heading out for a day of fun. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

By the way, I photographed the above layouts with my new portrait lens I ordered for Christmas. I ordered it yesterday and it came today! Free shipping. I'm quite happy right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your cocoa card!!!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

LOVE that snowman! So super cute!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home