Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 07, 2007

I got a lot of "work" accomplished on my day off!

I made this card for my daughter's friend who is having a birthday party this weekend. All papers came from the scrap pile. The stamps are Stampin Up and Creative Cafe. And look....I used the Sizzix too!



I made this card for a friend.



These projects are for my February class at Captured Memories. It's a cone (treat holder) and a card/album.



This card/album is made with an office manilla folder. I love the look and feel of it!



The papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Hey Sugar line. Perfect for my project. Though not quite as bright as it appears in pictures.



I had a fun day with the girls today. Shopping at the new Nell Hills in Briarcliff (plus a few other close shops) and lunch.



Sooooo much eye candy in this store!



I absolutely loved this table! It was so beautiful. And probably oh only a thousand dollars to create this table setting :)



Even the bathroom was pretty. Pretty enough to photograph anyway ;)



Then when I returned to school to pick up Allie, the brownies took a field trip to the marble factory. If anybody needs a marble made just come see me ;)

Another big day planned tomorrow. I teach then we have my husband's work Christmas party. I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home